On January 6th, 2015, the second meeting of the US-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue (HLED) took place in Washington, DC. Created by mandates of President Obama and President Peña Nieto in May 2013, HLED aims to advance bilateral economic priorities, foster growth, create jobs, and improve competitiveness.
National Infrastructure Program, Unleashing Mexico’s Potential
On April 29, 2014, Mexico published the National Infrastructure Program 2014-2018 (NIP) which provides the basis for ensuring the implementation of the main infrastructure projects that will contribute to the economic and social development of the country.
- GM Announced 2013-2018 Investment Plan in Mexico
- Banco Santander to Expand Investments in Mexico
- AT&T to Buy Nextel Mexico’s Wireless Assets
- Ronal Breaks Ground for Mexico Wheel Plant
- Regal Springs will Expand its Capability in Mexico
Download file: NW April 2015