Mexico’s Infrastructure Strategy: Opening Investment Opportunities
On July 15, 2013, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto announced a six-year plan to invest over $300 billion dollars in infrastructure with public and private funds in the transport, telecommunications, water and energy sectors.
The Electrical Manufacturing Industry in Mexico
The electrical manufacturing sector is becoming increasingly important to the Mexican economy. Prospects of further growth bring companies and other stakeholders in Mexico together to cooperate on harmonized standards to expand production and facilitate trade.
- Bachoco Acquires U.S. Breeding Operation
- Apple Leisure Group to Develop Tourist Resorts in Mexico
- Modelez to Invest in Mexico
- Pirelli Aims Second Phase of Mexico Investment
- Lego Expands Investment in Mexico
Download file: aug13