U.S.-Mexico High Level Economic Dialogue in Ongoing Collaboration
On July 29th, high-level Mexican and U.S. government officials reviewed the progress made under the U.S.-Mexico High Level Economic Dialogue (HLED) and determined next steps in the efforts to make North America the most competitive economic region in the world.
Mexico is Enhancing the Growth of the Services Economy
Services are a key driver of Mexico’s economic performance and growth. The services industry represents over 62 percent of the country’s domestic product and more than 58 percent of total employment, employing over 18 million workers. All sectors of the Mexican economy, including manufacturing and agriculture, depend on productivity-enhancing services in order to successfully compete in the global economy.
- AT&T Plans Further Expansion in Mexico
- DHL Global Forwarding Serves U.S.-Mexico Market
- Cargill Plans to Expand Business in Mexico
- AES and Grupo Bal to Invest in Mexico Energy Sector
- SkyPower Dives into Mexico
Download file: NAFTA Works August-September 2015